Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buyers/Traders beware (UPDATE)

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  goose2 
#1 ·
After 8 weeks of e-mailing, phone calls and finally contact with the Twin Falls County Sheriff's dept. and threat of swearing out a warrant for his arrest, I received an 1100 barrel via UPS today. Without the threat of arrest I would have never received the barrel per our trade agreement that was made from contact on TS.com. I learned a valuable lesson about checking out someone thoroughly before sending valuables to someone you really don't know. I still think there should be a separate thread category created on here so posts could be made on buyers and sellers experiences if no formal rating system is possible....thanks for all the responses that were sent to me....David

#4 ·
What happened to you can happen to anybody on here but for the most part I think people are very good. There are a lot of items passing hands on here everyday and you just don't here about the that often. After you have done it a few times you kind of know what to look for and what kind of a person you are dealing with.
On a side note I am glad your deal worked out in the end but if I were you I wouldn't stop buying and selling on here because of one bad apple.
Good luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.