Subject: Re: MX10 O/U barrel forsale
31.5" Long Type 4 S/N: 141305
4 Notch Adjustable Rib
Factory 18.7 bores stamped 1.710KG
Bottom Barrel: Bore .738" - Choked .022"
Top Barrel: Bore .738" - Choked .034"
Top Line Ported on both barrels
weight 1.640kg
it cost $1200 and will shipp to your address ..
attached are some pictures of the barrels ...
-------------------------------------------------------
Problem is, that these barrels were sold by Matt Woodson on HIS tread, this guy even posted Matt's pictures from his ad...I sent a PM to Matt and he did NOT sell his barrels to this guy....

Buyers BEWARE

LarryB

See less See more
#5 ·
I got almost an EXACT copy of the email you got, but he told me he had the Seitz adj rib barrel I am looking for. He used my email and asked my location. Ironically, I post my location with each post. I asked him for photos and a list of modifications made to the barrel, if any.

I feel pretty safe in saying the guy is a scam artist. And, for this forum, he is too d++n formal & polite. <:) !!

Gene Batchelar
Wheaton, IL

#8 ·
Post your email or not, its your choice. Email is a little easier than PM for me, but I will use both if necessary. Use common sense when responding to email solicitations, and you'll be fine. Don't use western union, anyone who's bought anything on the internet in the last decade should know that. If you get an email that you can't verify, google it, that should give you some clues, if you can't find anything, proceed with caution.

Whats to prevent these kind of solicitations from coming via PM?

#11 ·
The scam artists, usually from another country, do not know how to use the pm method. They usually will not use it because it is not a direct email. It just keeps the flies off. Once you have contact through pm you can give the email address, and calling info for verification. Jon

#15 ·
Do an ISP trace on his IP address found in the properties of his email.

The last one David and I traced was to Nigeria, and another was to Inglewood CA.

If you can, forward his email on to me and I'll trace it. Maybe we can drum up some extra business for Seal Team 6.

WW

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.