1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buy the powder... get a pouch!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Unknown1, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Alliant is running a promo...

Buy $200 worth of their powder and get a $50 (looks like leather) shell pouch free. I'm assuming that the powder has to be purchased all at once because the rules say the purchase (singular) has to be made by the end of the year. Read the deal for yourself if you're interested...

<I>http://www.alliantpowder.com/whats_new/promotions/AP184_FreeShootingPouchCoupon.pdf</i>

MK

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Likely Pleather. Still not a bad deal if you're going to buy the powder anyway.

JK

3. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

I'm glad I saved my May receipt for 6 jugs of Promo, and will donate the pouch to the youth group.

4. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

Don`t think the powder has to be purchased all at once, but the ad is really not clear about this.

Note in the bottom right hand corner of the ad, it says " Original Cash Register ReceiptS.

Regards, Pete

5. Unknown1

I sent an email to Ben.

I should know this week.

MK

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

it is free???? what is to understand about free. Cheaply made?? No prob, I will donate to the youths shooting prog. I need powder anyway

7. Unknown1

Just got an email from Ben at Alliant regarding the purchase requirements...

The requirement for the online promotion is $200 worth of Alliant powder and purchases are cumulative throughout the promo period; they do not need to be made all at once.

MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.