1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

--BUY GOLD !!!!------

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jsa3107, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Unless everything completely goes to hell I beleive gold is to high at this level to buy it (it has come down 20% from its high)
    I would look at silver I dont think there is as much hype in silver
    Buy coins and hold them
    Never let someone else hold you gold or silver Like a holding company...

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I bought several months ago. The closet is full of booze, the gun room is full of shells, everything is paid for. It may be all I end up with before this is over. I voted straight Republican today. I think McCain has good character, thats really why I voted for him. He cannot make a difference in our financial mess, nobody can now!

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Its really sad CC2000, but you are probably correct on every bit of your post.
    John E.

4. DJM

DJM Member

I bought a Krugerand in the early 80's for $395. At the same time I put $1000 into a mutual fund. The Mutual fund is still worth $8500. What's my gold coin worth? But at least I can always get a loaf of bread for a portion of the coin. That may not always be true with the mutual fund.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

come on over Gary, we will drink until it is gone

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

BUY BULLETS

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I bought gold when it was $250 and nobody cared. It is now close to $900, an historic high, If you feel froggy jump. When the JQ public says "buy gold " that makes me uneasy about gold.

8. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Before jumping on the golden bandwagon, realize that it is not really precious because there is a lot of it on this earth and the Russians have vast reserves of it.

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

But you can always use a gold brick to hit someone in the head with trying to steal your food.

In the trenches of warfare and dispair, even gold can lose its luster, but a roll of toilet paper? O frabjous day!

10. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Gold, silver and such precious metals will buy goods and services when your paper dollars won't buy ????!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.