1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

but plate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 686, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686

686 TS Member

i have a beteta 686 sport 12 ga. i have shot 5-8000 in it. at a match sat. i found out that i shoot a little left. the gun is tiped over to the right making the rear move right , so the barrel it pointing a little left. when i twist it to the left, it strightens up. would a Graco adjustable butt plate be what i need to make the adjustment to the butt plate so the gun will fit me more correct? or would one of the ones that has length adj. be better to get it more correct? the gun and stock is like it came except i cut off the stock 1/2: and put on a kick easy pad. help. charles

2. 682b

682b Member

You can use any number of 4 way pad adjusters. The above listed site will show you just 2 of those out there. I like the 100 Straight Pad Adjuster many like the Jones adjuster. But I am not sure that will fix your problem so I will yield to the others who post here. But I would call Ken Rucker and talk to him at length about it. He will even instal one . JIM

3. skeezix

skeezix Member

+1 on the 100 straight plate.

john

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.