1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Busy Day for Shooting Coach

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Last Saturday, we had our best turnout ever for team tryouts for the MTSU shooting team.

We had 14 members, EIGHT new members, and a couple of ringers. We had a fellow with a 20 ga Rem 870 that BOILED trap targets, and surprised me on the Skeet field.

It is starting to come together. :^)

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Coach,

I know its a long drive, but keep us in mind for the first weekend in March.

"Kansas State Shootout at the Crossroads" in Lenexa KS (Kansas City metro area.)

We had 114 shooters last year.

100 trap singles, 100 trap doubles, 100 skeet, and 100 sporting clays (don't have to shoot all.)

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

We had a little money given to us by the University for travel. Sounds like a good road trip.

Can an old coot (me) shoot too? LOL

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Coach,

We're usually at our limit. That 114 shooters was about all we could handle and still get the shoot completed in two days.

Though...you could probably tag along with one of your squads on the sporting clays course, and shoot.

Send me a PM with your e-mail info and I'll forward it on to the K-State team and their faculty advisor.

Hope you can make it!

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.