1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Business owners

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigbore613, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

From a friend , Dear Fellow Business Owners:

I am a business owner who employs 30 people and have reluctantly resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama will be our next President; as a result, I expect that my taxes, fees and other payments to the government will considerably increase.

It is estimated that, in order to compensate for these increases, my customers will have to pay by an increase in my pricing of approximately 8% and six of my employees will have to be laid off. This inevitability really bothered me as I have always believed that my company and employees are all family, so it was a dilemma for me to select those employees who will have to be let go.

So, after much consideration, I finally came up with a solution and strolled thru the employee parking lot, finding several Obama bumper stickers on the cars of my employees. I have decided that it is only fair that these folks will be the first to be laid off, because it seems that they voted for this program; besides, the McCain voters seem to make better workers anyway.

I can't think of a better manner in which to approach this problem. If you have a
    better methodology, please let me know.

This letter is being sent to all business owners that I know and you may want to do the same.

Sincerely, a Concerned Business-Owner.

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

To the last poster: How did you get an invisable handle? Too proud to sling the poop and not sign your name? Just curious.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Light tackle

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Jerry, he used the space bar as a sign-on name when he signed up as a member today. Its a brand new poster, not a shooter. How many shooters do you know that know how to use BLOG/forum tricks that well (besides me, Quackshot, Jerbear, OICU812, etc.)...there are only a handful.

What he doesn't know is that there are a few on here who could quickly get his name, location, and address. But he's not worth my time.

Most computer nerds are not the best-looking or most-liked people on the planet, and they are usually socially inept in real life, too. So, he's not worth your attention.

But we can talk about him in 3rd person...that's always fun. Who wants to start?

5. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Light tackle for sure.....catawba worm.

6. RAScott

RAScott Member

Apparently Trappy12 went stealth!!!

I thinks that its a great idea, and trample freedom of speach what till Obama gets it and the fairness doctrin is pushed thru.
    Bob

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I saw no refernce to freedom of speech in bigbore's post.

I must therefore assume that mr ( ) is an ignorant buffoon.

If you're going to troll, at least have the line in the right water.

HM

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

To Big Bore "BROTHER I FEEL YOUR PAIN" I can only hope that you are mistaken about that IDIOT getting elected. Signed voted desperately for McCain/ Palin as a business owner.Rooferbob

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

If push comes to shove - fire them and hire help from temp services then you have no employees. It's not my first choice of the way I want to do business but it may be the choice I make.

Don

10. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Good Idea Don!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.