1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bushmaster XM15 A3 M4

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gsw7880, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

Before I get attacked, I shoot every single aspect of shooting....... So, I have two Bushmaster Ar's they are Xm15 A3 M4's. Removable carry handle with rail under carry handle for optic's. The only reason I am putting them on here is that trap is my passion and to clear the air I bought these as a costly investment... Intending to make money. I paid 1,675.00 a piece and would entertain offer's. So if you would like one feel free to send me a message. If you are offended by this feel free to tell so. I am honest and have big shoulder's. If offer is right I do have four p-mag's to split up. I hope I can sell these and if so hello Kolar.... I have pic's, even though they are brand new never fired just need to figure out how to make them show up.

George Weiland.

2. mag410

mag410 Active Member

George,

Did you ever notice the anti-capitalists amongst us think anybody selling them something ought to be happy to take a 3 year old price, but never offer to pay with gold at a 3 year ago value?

Michael

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Only thing wrong I see is you missed the For Sale section. The mods have a warning that should have been visible when you posted that ads in the wrong section will be deleted.

And pictures say a thousand words. Some of these folks have no idea what the exact features are of this version.

4. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

George:

Good luck on your sale! I find some of the criticism on this site a bit destructive, and unhelpful.

I'm an equal opportunity shooter myself. And I truly LOVE all the shooting sports.

The unfortunate flaming that goes on here (particularly as related to AR's) reflects very poorly on those who engage in it.

For my part, I've bought and sold several firearms here - none of them trap guns. Apparently, whatever I bought or sold here was "benign" enough to escape the attention of the "haters."

On the bright side, one of the things I quite enjoy about this site is the variety of firearms that pop up for sale, as well as the trustworthiness of the folks who conduct business here. Once again, I thank the members of this site with whom I've conducted firearms transactions.

Sell on, brother! And good luck monetizing your investment!
    jh

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Yea, no problem with the sale, other then the section. As you can see there have been many of the type gun you are selling, listed in the past few weeks. All of which more than likely, are for sale because of the increase in value. It obviously won't take as many to sell right now, along with the magazines, to get to your Kolar. Good luck.

6. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

So good to hear from some good people. Thanks for the kind word's I will figure out how to move to for sale section.

7. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

Having a hard time posting pic's. will email pic's to serious buyer's.

George.

8. Brian in Oregon

Pics are easy. Just save them in .jpg format (not .jpeg, not .gif, not .tif, etc.) on your desktop or some suitable folder.

Then click the Insert/Upload Image button here.

Find the pic and click on it. It generally will be auto resized if it is too large.

Follow the rest of the simple instructions and bidda boom, your pic will appear in your post.

9. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Brian,

Thanks for the post on how to upload a picture. I will hopefully be able to do so with a couple of items in the near future.

10. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

Might be the reason they will not post is the file is to big and TS will not take it, I think the TS server gets bored after a while dealing with a large photo. Shrink them down to 900 DPI.

Gladly pay you tuesday for an AR today?

CM

11. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

No need to feel like your offending anyone you have a RIGHT to bear arms !!

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

You have a right to bear arms but you don't have the right to sell them in the shooting section. Put this in the For Sale Section. Join or Die.

13. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

Join or die?

14. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

It's a history thing. If you don't know what it means then you might want to read some.

15. Brian in Oregon

If you need to resize a photo but do not know how, Irfanview has a free simple program that is easy to understand and use.

16. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Mods need to put in the for sale section... Regardless, gun values react to market conditions like other commodities. Log into GUNBROKER search the completed auctions with your rifle over the past 30 days or so which actually SOLD, and see what the actual selling price is going for, then IF you want to cut a fellow trap shooter a break give them a 5% or 10% break if they are a member on this forum.

Anyone who cries about you charging to much are not worth listening too! It would be the same if you were trying to sell an ounce of gold but because you are on this site you should be selling it for pre-recession prices!

I know you have the pics, just use the above advice and get some pics on here. "For Sale" threads in most cases are worthless without multiple, quality pics.

Would you buy a $1800 plus dollar gun without seeing multiple pics? Good luck on selling your rifles, if no one bites on here, they will sell with no problem on GUN BROKER and you will even make some bucks if you have less than $1700 each in them.

17. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

Does anybody post pic's on here from their IPad . I do believe this is why I am haveing a problem. Also SOLD one and due believe buyer was quite happy.

George.

18. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

Can't do from an iPad. Tried and nothing would work. You would have to create a photobucket acct or something like that and post a link with your iPad.

If I had the cash, I'd buy the other one.
    Chris

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I post pictures from my IPhone with no trouble. I don't have an IPad but do they not use the same operating system as the IPhone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bushmaster xm15 a3 forums