1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bushing info for 827cars

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by m fowler13, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m fowler13

m fowler13 Member

Mark I am using a 30 bushing with the Solo 1000 powder. This combination is dropping at 18.8 that is .5 hotter than it should but seems alright for us. The 29 bushing won't get me the drop I need, it is light.I was told to take a dremel tool and hone the 29 out until I got what I wanted. I decided to go the 30 bushing route.Talked to Rick and he is using the 29. Hope you find one that works for you if you go this route.
    Mike

2. 827cars

827cars TS Member

Thanks Mike it seems easier to find at times than the international, localy. my 30 drops about 18.2 of intern so i think that will work as a second choice .how clean does the solo burn? the inter.is super in that respect.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Solo 1000 is about as clean as it gets. As with any shotshell load, pressures in the 9,000-10,000 PSI range assure complete combustion of the powder.

4. m fowler13

m fowler13 Member

Mark as Shooting Coach says it is very clean. I have only shot two different kinds those being Red Dot and Solo. After two bottles full on the reloader you could tell it was cleaner because the powder bottle was.Thats just me I'm pretty new to the game but everyone says the same thing clean, fast,and a fairly light recoil. I like it but you know as well as I do the boy likes it so that's what we are going to fly with. Ha Ha!!!!
    Mike

5. 827cars

827cars TS Member

Thats right dad you keep that boy happy,great kid and i know you 2 are having a blast together.David is 22, and has his own thing going on most of the time. i really enjoy shooting w him even if i have to pay and furnish ammo to make it happen.GOOD TIMES! Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.