1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bush has shoes thrown at him in Iraq.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Isn't this BS?

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Iraqi-journalist-throws-shoes-bush/ss/events/wl/121508bushshoe

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

He said he noticed they were size 10.

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I know he couldn't tell what it was that quick, but it would have been great if he had caught it and thrown it back at the guy.

Or just pulled out a piece and wasted him. Works for me.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

4. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I guess this means that from here on out he will be making all of his public appearances at the Air Force Acadamy. Always a friendly group and so many nice churches in the area. gyrine

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I wear size 10's can I get the shoes?

6. gotbass

gotbass Member

gyrine - you sir are a putz

7. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Gotbass, Unlike George W, I served my country, and it wasn't drinking and protecting Texas from Oklahoma or helping his daddy get re-elected. gyrine

8. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

bassmaster - I'm with the jarhead on this one, putz.

9. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Did anyone else think Bush was kind of laughing during the video when the shoes were thrown at him? He's got good reflexes though!
    -Trappy

10. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Well in all fairnes, when I was doing my best to make sure that another domino in south east asia didn't fall, there was some drinking involved. Jack Daniels when I could get it. gyrine

11. jimx200

jimx200 Member

I liked it better when he threw up on the Prime Minister of Japan...lol. Gyrine, FYI...GW did serve in the Texas Guard so you are wrong..and probably a Dem at that. Did you vote for the Kenyan too?

12. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Trappy, what happened to your proclamation of never posting again? Like a true lying liberal your word is worthless.

13. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

So, W can go into the den of the Lion and all they can do is to throw a frig'n shoe? I guess he's has been pretty effective, eh? The likes of lying Kerry or goofy Gore would not have had the stones to go there in the first place. History will be kind to W, just as it has been to Harry S.

14. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

jwells,you are right on.

For everyone of them that like us,there are 10,000 that hate us.

Bo

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It took seven seconds for his SS detail to respond. Good thing it wasn't a shoe bomb like the one that terroist tried to use on the public airline.

16. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Hitting a person with the sole of one's shoe is the ultimate sign of disrespect. The perp's employer is now demanding his immediate release and a significant chunk of the region is hailing the perp's act as heroic and wonderful.

I'm thinking an appropriate response would have been for the press corp to film W's security detail giving the perp an old fashion @ss whoopin' with THEIR shoes then tossing his sorry butt in the street with the rest of the gutter trash.

The tape would make good viewing on al jazeera tv.

sissy : )

17. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

jwells,you are right on.

For everyone of them that like us,there are 10,000 that hate us.

Bo

18. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It took seven seconds for his SS detail to respond. Good thing it wasn't a shoe bomb like the one that terroist tried to use on the public airline.

19. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Hitting a person with the sole of one's shoe is the ultimate sign of disrespect. The perp's employer is now demanding his immediate release and a significant chunk of the region is hailing the perp's act as heroic and wonderful.

I'm thinking an appropriate response would have been for the press corp to film W's security detail giving the perp an old fashion @ss whoopin' with THEIR shoes then tossing his sorry butt in the street with the rest of the gutter trash.

The tape would make good viewing on al jazeera tv.

sissy : )

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I think Bush has still got pretty damn good reflexes for an aging guy with the weight of whats left of the world on his shoulders ... It did look like he was smiling as he was bobbing and weaving ... Nuke them people and be done with it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.