1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bush Counts...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dmarbell, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Good one. Sorry, forgot to put "OT" in the topic. I was excited about linking the pic!!

Danny

2. grammie

grammie TS Member

5 men!!!!! Just 5-----but together have killed more human beings than smallpox!!!

What do you see??? from left to right....Rummy the Dummy,,,wouldn't know the truth if it sat on his face!!! No more a military tacticion than Rosie O'Donnel!! But yet americans trusted the lives of their sons and daughters in the hands of this incompetant,,moron!!!

Dick Cheney,,,the face shooter,,,Mr. Secret!!! Mr. I know where all the bodies are buried Cheney!!! Has one loyalty---------Halliburton!!!!!!!!!!

George Bush,,,a walking cluster-f&^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other two--------Two Puppets doing the George Bush Tango!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

3. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

Sure glad I had nothing to do with putting this adminstration in office.

4. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

One more.

5. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Grammie, before you call someone incompetent...you should learn how to spell it.

Buz

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

we will be reading about grammie in the papers someday I am afraid

7. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Hey, this ain't about Grammie!! This stuff is funny, especially the "Brazilian" one.

Danny

8. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

hell...georgey-boy dont need funny captions to make him hilarious!

9. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

you can't escape history. Ask Carter

10. gotbass

gotbass Member

grammie is back off his meds again. One of these days he is going to stroke out.

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    From his math and history knowledge, I'm beginning to think Grammie is a high school dropout.

12. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

13. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Grammie and Michael Moore are of about the same mentality when it comes to getting out of the rain. They probably don't carry an umbrella when its raining. They also don't know that the Islamic radicals want to kill everyone that doesn't agree with their religion, not just the 3000 people that lost their lives on 9/11. If you are against the Iraq War then you should get out of the United States and go live with the terrorists and see how long you last. I personally don't want another 9/11 here in America and we need to fight these nuts over in their territory and keep them over there. I also feel that if we have these "cells" in the United States then they should be deported or wiped out. War is War and when the other side doesn't wear a unifrom, so you know who they are, then it is time to bomb the whole dam place and lets not worry about "collateral damage". Bleeding heart liberals have no idea what the hell is going on.
    Ellen

14. billyc

billyc TS Member

when are you enlisting ellen? I hope you go over there and find Bin-laden and bring the guy that planned 9/11 down and lets not worry about Iraq and their civil war. not to mention the weapons of mass deception.

15. grammie

grammie TS Member

Ellen:

I live in Arizona,,,I haven't seen a drop of rain in months!!! Hence,,,,I don't need no stink'un umbrella!!!

Yes I am against the Iraqi War,,and have been since the the 1st lies were jammed down YOUR throat!!!!!!

An american----a "good american" won't be fed bullshit and lies,,because they won't swallow it!!!!

A good american will not fail to question,,,,and will not alwaya agree witht he majority!!!!

In your case--------You are in the 28% that support the traitor Bush,,,78% of americans don't!!!!!

So that means,,,,,,,Why don't YOU get the hell out of the country and go with live with people that think like you!!!!!! Because you sure as hell don't think like the rest of america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And its YOU that dosen't have a CLUE as to what is going on!!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

16. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Hey Grammie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am your equal

17. laura!

laura! Member

Ellen,
    To be against the war is the constitutional right of every American. I can't stand it when people think those of us who are against the war are "anti-american" and should leave the country. Read the Bill of Rights! The radicals who want to hurt America were in Afghanistan - we are absolutely justified in being over there.Iraq is a different story. Saddam wouldn't share power with bin Laden or anyone else. Iraq and Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. He had a tight grip on Iraq that kept those radicals out. Now that we went where we had no business being - the bad guys are in Iraq. There were no weapons of mass destruction, there was and is only $$$ oil $$$. Face facts - just about everyone else has - you were LIED to. Yes, Saddam was a nasty person - noones arguing that. But there are mean nasty people doing horrible things all over the World (ever heard of Darfur?) and we aren't attacking them. Furthermore, it has been established that a significant portion of the money and men who were involved in 9/11 and still are terrorists were and are from Saudi Arabia. But we aren't going after the Saudis cause their King, who keeps most of his country living in poverty while he is supremely rich, is "our friend" and sells us oil at a price we can live with.

18. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Ellen,

Saddam didn't have WMDs, and Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. That should be clear to everyone in the world right now. If you don't believe that, you should leave this country and go live in Mexico.

Our local conservative talk-show hack today said we can't pull out of Iraq, because there would be genocide and then Al Qaida would win and come and attack us here.

If we pulled out, I wouldn't give a rat's reproductive appendage about who got killed, over there. And, if Al Qaida did secure a temporary victory there, they would then have their hands full for the next thousand years or so trying to keep order there.

There was a system in place in Iraq before we went in which 1) controlled the radical Shiite Islamic factions, and 2) was not in league with Al Qaida. Unfortunately, it was a dictatorship run by a despot. A despot, by the way, who we backed in a war with a neighbor and armed to the teeth.

Those countries have what they want, because they don't want anything else more. Viz. mulahs ruling Iran.

We should have used the international empathy we had after 9/11 to rout the Taliban and Al Qaida in Afghanastan, and bring international pressure to bear on the radicals in the middle east. Instead, we've squandered $1/2 trillion dividing the world into us vs. them.

Whew, I feel better.

Danny

19. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

I'm so glad that Danny feels better, that Laura realizes that everyone has Consitutional Rights to either be for or against the war in Iraq, and that Grammie (who lives in Arizona with the rest of the liberal nuts) hasn't had a drop of rain in months, so he doesn't need an umbrella and has obviously been in the sun to long cause his brain appears to be fried. When I said go live over there and see how long you last I meant the fact that if you are of any other religion other than Islam they will kill you. You all have been fed the same national bull shit on TV that the New York Times and Washington Post has been spewing out for the last 10 years in their publications and then the TV tells you what they want you to hear. Like all the other sheep (78% of you are against Bush) it appears that you all are either blind or can't think for yourselves. Bushes legacy hasn't been written yet and thank god that we have a president who has the guts to stand up to the 78% of the brainless people in this nation who want to surrender to these radical Islamic terrorists. just belonging to the majority(78%) doesn't make it right.

20. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

several years ago richard marcinko {perhaps the greatest navy seal ever} had osama bin laden in his crosshairs politics prevented him from finishing a job that should have been finished. perhaps if he had been able to finish the job he was sent to do 9/11 would never have happened. the muslim brotherhood was formed in the 1920,s from which most terrorists originate. all politicians from all countries have had decades to elimiate the terrorists but politics prevented everyone from doing so. every raghead i see i look at with deep suspicion. whoever is elected the next president will never be able to straighten up everything bush & cheney & there oil buddies have messed up. clinton is the last president grandfathered in for lifetime protection from the secret service. starting with bush ,he is gauranteed 10 years paid govt protection. the secret serivice has already announced that it will cost more to provide bush with protection than any president in history because he has alienated so many people in the world. it will take america a very long time to gain the trust of foreign countries. i do not think 9/11 halped cause the war in iraq.i think it delayed it. if you go back to 2001 shortly after bush was sworn in as president he authorized the bombing of iraq {which the united states did}long before 9/11 check the records & you will find this is true. has anyone seen his mother on larry king live in the last several years telling the american public what a great person he is like she did back in the early part of the century? bush is & always has been an arrogant dick. have a great day. dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.