1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Burris Fullfield v's Fullfield II

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kiwiG, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Burris Fullfield v

Hi Guys, Whatever you are talking about, some say... "They don't make'em like they used to" some say "Thank goodness they don't still make'em like that". I am looking at purchasing an older 'Fullfield' scope (6-18 #200104) which fits my purpose almost perfectly. The thing is, it must be almost obsolete as a 'google' yielded virtually nothing. Was there anything inherantly wrong with the 'Fullfield' that makes the 'Fullfield II' a much better scope? What price should a 'Fullfield' cost comparable to the equivalent 'Fullfield II'? Thanks for any help. Kind Regards-Graham.

2. rad 53

rad 53 Member

Graham, just get on trademe and buy the thing before someone else does. You won't be dissapointed. You never know it may just end in the central North Island catering to my needs. Good luck, Donald.

3. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Donald, I'd own it now for the $240 but someone else had placed a bid so a 'buy-now' could not be added...I'm currently leading the bidding, but for $40 more than the guy would have taken as a fixed price. Oh well. Cheers-Graham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.