1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Burris 6-24x50 Black Diamond scope and Warne Rings

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Madmark, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

0   0   0

This won't raise your trap scores, but I'm selling the Burris 6-24x50 Black Diamond that came on my DPMS LR-260. It has the Side focus, 30mm tube, etched glass recticle (fine plex), and target turrets (with caps). It is in very nice shape, with only some light marks on it. It is covered by Burris's "Forever" warranty. This scope is amazing, but I have a 10-40x50 that will work better for dedicated target work.

These are some bulletproof, top shelf optics

It comes pre-mounted in a set of Warne Tactical 30mm "ultra high" rings designed so the scope will clear when mounted on a flat top AR.

It also comes with a 3" sunshade, and allen wrenches.

Midway has the scope priced at $670, rings $97, sunshade $26, for a total of $793 before shipping.
    I'd like to get $600 for everything, shipped to you via USPS Priority Insured.

2. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

I just bought another AR15 and will be needing a mount. What do you have? Thanks, Art G.

3. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

0   0   0

Email sent, Thanks.

4. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

0   0   0

Midway has raised the price of this scope to $769.00, making this scope and rings a $900 investment new.

If you don't need the rings, I will sell the scope alone for $550 shipped

Trades considered.

I can take PMO or the evil Paypal (credit cards OK)

Check my feedback on ebay, Madmark2 , 388 positive

5. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

0   0   0

Price Reduction, scope alone $500, Scope and rings $550
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

0   0   0

7. Madmark

Madmark TS Member