1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Burlington Coat Factory

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 686beretta, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I need to buy a winter coat, just wondering if anyone has bought a coat from them? How are the prices? Also, how satisfied are you with it quality wise?

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Last time we went to their store over 10 years ago and tried to return things , they only gave you store refunds - not money back so we will never buy from them again . As for what you are asking , I have no idea what quality they sell ??

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Junk....

But if you like coats with dog fur collars...that's the place.

Not a good place to shop unless you're packing heat! It is entertaining watching the clientele however.

Curt

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

My local barber for 20 years had a shop just a few doors down from them. He finnally moved to a different shopping center 2 months ago, mostly because of large drop of customers into this shopping center over the last couple of years (since Burlington opened). He blamed this store as the biggest reason for the drop of his walk in business. Ive never been in the store or bought any thing there so this is just from his view. He now likes his new location. Break-em all Jeff

5. rd

rd TS Member

My last winter coat, a parka, was from Cabela's, and it was over 15 years ago. It still looks like the day I brought it home, and I have used it every winter (in Colorado) since then. Absolutely the best piece of clothing I have ever owned!

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Oh yeah and forgot to mention they have a round about route marking where their bathrooms are !! Earlier this year we visited an Indian Resuaant 3 stores from a Burlington store and my wife made a mad dash out of the restuarant and followed their signs and almost crapped her panties . It was straight through the middle of the store to the rest rooms from the front door . I guess they want you to check the other crap while tour holding your cheeks together .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.