1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Burl Dean of Va Passed away On Tues.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Burl Dean of Va passed away. For info on the services go to www.dailyprogress.com I hope I listed it correctly up top. I was told that the services will be Fri at 2:00pm. Where I do not know. I was also told it might change for what ever reason. I hope the paper will have more on Thursday.

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

He will be missed. Burl was a very unique character and always made the shoots at Piedmont very interesting. The good part is that now he'll always get the meat and taters and great targets. Maybe we'll squad together again later on.

--- Chip King ---

3. Auctioneer

A funeral service will be held at 2:00 pm on Friday, August 14, 2009 in the Piedmont Christian Church with Rev. John Hudson and Chaplain David Cole offiating. Interment will follow in the Holly Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends from 7:00-9:00 0n Thursday, August 13, 2009 in Hill and wood Funeral Home.

The family suggests that any desired memorial contributions be made to the American Cancer Sosiety, 1445 East Rio Road, Charlottesville, Va 22901 or Legacy Hospice, 675 Peter Jefferson Parkway, Suite 180, Charlottesville, Va 22911

4. Auctioneer

5. jdomas

jdomas Member

Burl was a great shooter (only 1 usable hand) and great to be around. We will miss him in Lynchburg.

Jdomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.