1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buried At Sea

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Unsingle, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

I heard that Osama Bin Laden was buried at sea. My wife thought the Bay of Pigs would be a good resting place. Ha, ha

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I think burial at sea thing would cast some doubt on it actually happening especially in light of every American would like to see his life less body just to make sure it was him and he was in fact lifeless, then they could of fed him to the fishes ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

He got the ultimate waterboarding.

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Yeh, they put him in a 55 gal drum of lard & let it sink.

Phi Berkowitz

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

We had to be PC even in this !

6. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

I thought the best thing might be to have a good taxidermist do a life-size mount and put it on display at the Twin Tower's in a dunking booth. You know the things they have a Fair's where someone sits on a plank and you get 3 balls for a dollar and when you hit the target the person drops into the water.

Put him on the plank and see how many people would pay to drop his sorry a$$ into the tank -- you could probably fund welfare from the proceeds.

7. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Shark Food

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

The sharks have retained a lawyer, complaining they all got the runs.

Phil Berkowitz

9. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Abbottabad, Pakistan is about 900 miles to the nearest salt water..."Burial at sea" probably means they dumped his sorry dead ass in Tarbella Lake, a huge reservoir used for hydro-electric power. This lake is 25 miles west of Abbottabad and on a direct route back to Afganistan where he Seal team was probably deployed from. I'm not so sure I'd have shot the SOB before tossing his butt out the door!

Bob

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Somewhere out there is a bunch of black tip sharks with indigestion...hope hes a pile of crap on the bottom with the crabs cleaning up the scraps

11. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Best possible option - now there is no place for the worshippers to gather and celebrate his martyrdom.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Rick Barker,

If you are refering to what I said, I didn't say anything other than see (as in view) the lifeless body of Osama bin Laden, nothing more, nothing less ...
    I do not see anything Barbaric about viewing a dead body being as I have done it many times, this time it would of given me some pleasure to see it ... As far as desecrating a dead body, I figure that would not serve a purpose being as a dead man can't defend himself ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Rick B,

I don't think we can make them hate us more.

Just the way they are.

Rick in MT

14. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

They should have fed him to a pen full of hungry pigs, filmed it and posted it on Arabic TV and you tube. Then notify the rest of Al Qaeda that we won't be so kind to the next guy that wants to be a terrorist.

Sorry, but thats the way I feel about it!!!

15. blazer1

blazer1 TS Member

I heard from a good source that they tied a 50mm shell to his body and threw him overboard. They need something to weigh him down!!!

16. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

What a horrible source of water pollution..........

17. neofight

neofight TS Member

I can't help but agree with many of the above posts as regards what many of us(including me) would like to have been able to do with his sorry corpse, but in the end, we are human and we do what's right, not to appease the enemy, but to satisfy ourselves and the civilized world that we are just that.

Those bastards think they can intimidate us by hanging our guys from a bridge or decapitating our journalists, but they have it all wrong. We are not paper tigers and we will fight back.

Proud to have served..John R. Bloom U.S.Navy AMH-2, 1959-1962

18. setool

setool Member

The ONLY thing I can see that would make the death of this SOB make me feel any better, would have been if I were the lucky MAN to lead poisin him in the left eye !!!!

Mark Schneider

19. dezcon

dezcon Member

I understand they wrapped him in bacon, THEN a white sheet before they fed him to the fish. Does anyone know if that is true????

20. warren

warren Member

Buried at sea with no pictures is just gonna bring up more credibility questions about our gov't. I believe that he was killed and buried but I don't know why they had to get rid of the body without proving it was him to the world. I'm sure it was not in the Islam tradition to kill him in the first place so why not prove it. Just my thoughts but I'm glad he is dead.

warren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.