1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bunker trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

There was a rant over bunker trap on a previous thread. I asked for the location of some bunker trap shooting clubs? I would like to try it. Im looking for something around boston. Bunker seems to be a bit more elussive than trap. I like to shoot all types of shooting. So far I like the trap shooters best. The guys shooting CMP riffle shooting are great also.

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

On this web site, I find only 2 in PA and none closer to you. This seems like a short list but those I recognize, however, seem true....Bob Dodd

3. jy757

jy757 TS Member

Take a look at internationalshotgun.net
    John

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

thank you.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Geez, John, that looks like even fewer possibilities or am I missing something?...Bob Dodd

6. Les Greevy

Les Greevy TS Member

maclellan,
    If you are from Boston, my bunker at North Mountain Sportsmen is the closest to you. Ontelaunee would be the next closest. The current best list of bunkers with contact information is at www.deadtargetschool.com.
    On Saturday our bunker was dedicated as a USA Shooting Regional Training Center, only the second in the country.
    If you are seriously interested in training in the Olympic clay target games of trap, double trap or skeet please feel free to e-mail me directly.We have produced many champions and US team members. Les

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.