1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bunker Trap - Tucson - Update 10-24-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DJSims, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSims

DJSims Member

One bunker was winging international targets left, right, high, low screamers, etc. this weekend at Tucson.

The second and third bunkers will also be available after the Autumn Grand. Because of the overlay positioning of the bunkers, the ATA Satellite Autumn Grand Nov. 1-7 will not allow for recreational bunker shooting unless the main event has cleared the fields.

Come to Tucson for the shooting the first week of November, and enjoy some of the fine Fall weather that southern Arizona offers.

Doug Sims

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

I would hope you would have one of the bunkers open during Autumn Grand so the ATA'ers can see what bunker shooting is all about.

If you do have some experienced bunker shooter around to explain the game plus advise the new shooters that Bunkers have instant release voice calls not built in 1/2 second delays like CVR's.

TB

3. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

Great news! Looking forward to being there in January. How about some pictures please?

Hal Hitchcock

4. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

Hi Doug,

When you get a chance, would you contact me at lvgun1@aol.com, so I have your email address? I have a couple of questions for you.

Thanks,

Steve Carmichael
    Las Vegas, NV

5. houbyhunter

houbyhunter TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bunker trap tucson