1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bunker Shoots in TX

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by txnlegacy, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. txnlegacy

txnlegacy TS Member

Hill Country Shooting Sports Center was the host of the 2009 Bahama Mama & Zone 8 (Texas, New Mexico & Oklahoma) International Shotgun Championships held from February 13-15, 2009. We had a total of 70 shooters from across the country competing in International Trap & Skeet. You can review the scores at the link listed below: Just cut & paste:

Scores URL: https://www.iclays.com/scores/scores293.html

Hill Country shooting Sports Center and the San Antonio Gun Club are teaming up to host a 2-day bunker shoot on March th7 & March 8th. Shooters will shoot two rounds + a single shot final each day. For the Saturday portion of the shoot at the SAGC, shooting will begin at 10:00 am. The SAGC Clubhouse will be open by 9:00 to purchase ammo & rounds. The Saturday shoot at SAGC is limited to the first 24 shooters. I will start an email list, please let me know if you are planning on attending. To those of you that have already responded, Thank you :)!

For the Sunday portion of the shoot at the HCSSC, shooting will start at 10:00am. The HCSSC Proshop will be open by 9:00am to purchase tokens. There is no limit on the # of shooters, but with higher numbers we may need to open additional bunkers. Your prompt response helps us be ready for you. I will start an email list, please let me know if you are planning on attending. To those of you that have already responded, Thank you :)! Please note that HCSSC has no international trap loads for sale at this time.

This is a non-registered tournament. Ammo is "fling what you bring" :) ! Cost at both clubs is $7.00 per round. Targets will NOT be registered with USAS. P.D. Parker is the Manager of the SAGC. He can be reached by phone, 210-828-9860 or by e-mail manager@sagunclub.com I think ya’ll know how to reach me, but here it is Deb Barney, 830-995-5118 or info@hillcountryshootingsports.com

Check out our wepage calendar for upcoming shoots (including The Triple Crown in June, thw USAS Fall Selection Match in September and the 4th annual Molon Labe in November.

http://hillcountryshootingsports.com/calendar_of_events.htm

Hope to see you soon!

2. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

3. txnlegacy

txnlegacy TS Member

^^^^^^^^^

4. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

THE PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND ?????

5. txnlegacy

txnlegacy TS Member

NJ Bob,

Thanks for the heads up! I think the link above will work. Yep, it does work now.

Deb

6. txnlegacy

txnlegacy TS Member

^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.