1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bunker shooters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kiwiG, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Guys, Bunkers shooters might be interested in checking out the new Canterbury system for bunker practice. www.canterburytrap.co.nz to see the system in operation. Cheers-Graham.

2. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Want to shoot bunker? San Antonio Gun Club, Tx gun club has the Most modern Facility in the county. Beautiful layout shooters stands under roof with sound proofing. Indoor ,outdoor carpeting throughout, Voice release and new Traps throughout.

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

So where is this facility relative to the National Shooting Complex? I know they had a bunker next to the Grandstand traps at the NSC, but I heard they pulled the traps out. Is it open during the SW Grand, so that one could give bunker a try?

4. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

The San Antonio Gun Club is located at 928 Contour Dr. Is actually 2 1/2 miles north of the Alamo . The Club is open Wed thru Sunday .Opens at 11 Am The club is inside of loop 410. Off McCullogh. The NSC has 3 bunker fields but does not shoot bunker there anymore. Actually the Grandstand was a bunker field . If you want more info just e-mail me. I have been on the SAGC B of D for the last 8 years. The Club also has one of finest 5 stand fields in the country,Also under roof.
    Bob Roberts

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

If I go to the SW Grand again this spring I will be sure to visit you. I've been wanting to try bunker for years, but the closest facilities to me are 400-700 miles away, and never open when I'm around.
    Thanks.

Larry Ford

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.