1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*Bunch of Perazzi Stuff FS*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shotgun Specialties, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Over the last month I've seem to collect alot of somewhat older and newer Perazzi stuff. I'll list sort of a list. If your looking for extra barrels, receivers, stocks/forearm or triggers...I've probably got it.

4-MX8 over/unders w/32" bbls' some w/pull/pull, rel/pull and rel/rel,all type 3
    (will sell as whole guns or part them out)
    1-MX3 Special top single barrel, proported w/Briley Choke tube...1300.

MX3 Special O/U, 28 3/8" bbls, cyl/cyl. .726 bores/choke, pull/pull, super condition, I shot this gun and it's surprising how hard it hits targets with cyl choke. $4000.

MX2L o/u, 29.5 bbl's, Briley choke tubes, proported bottom bbl, newer Perazzi wood w/adj comb and adj pad, condition is a strong 97% $4500.

New set of Turkish Walnut "Harlan Campbell Style" wood set for MX2000 or MX10, regular style 4 way adj comb $1900.

Sorry, at this time no TM1 or TMX stuff or adj rib barrels.
    If your looking for something email me for pic's, Ill try to post some pic's asap. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

2. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

pic's are on their way and will post

3. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Do you have any MX8 o/u barrel set you want to sell? I am looking for 32", but would take 30, that I can put on my MX8-Special with Type 4 fore-end. Would like mid high rib, if available. Fixed chokes (Mod/IM or IM/Full) or choke tubes no problem. Same as porting, as long as someone did not do it with a hand drill.

5. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

Rick,
    If he doesn't have the barrel you are looking for, contact me. I have a nice one for sale with choke tubes.
    Thanks,
    Mike

6. perazzitmxshooter

perazzitmxshooter Member

0   0   0

I am interested in more information on the mx8 rel/rel you have listed. I currently shoot a tmx1 and was instructed to purchase a mx8 for doubles by Giacomo Arrighini. Giacomo's son-in-law Danny does all my repair work if needed. Could you tell me exactly what you have in mx8 and the types you have. If you have pictures that would be great. I hope to purchase one before the start of the new year.

Thanks
    Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.