1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bumpbuster ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cafowler, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cafowler

cafowler Member

No they don't all have LOP adjustment. I don't believe mine does. To me, it is just one more thing that could go wrong during a shoot. I don't want to have to worry about LOP or if it has changed. He checked the fit of my gun done by others before he started work on it, so it was reassuring to know he liked what he saw to start with.

It's a bit less cost if you don't get the LOP model also I think. Getting the Bump Buster installed is one of the best shooting decisions I've made. He'll definitely need your stock. Why not just send him the whole stock/receiver together?

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

To clear up a point, ALL the Bump-Buster models are lop adjustable. It is inherent to the design of the baseplate. Yep, CAFOWler, yours is, too...lol!!

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

3. letts

letts TS Member

I had Ken install a bump buster on my BT 100 this spring, Installation is perfect as far as I am concerned. I had him color mine red white and blue. Looks great. Check out ken's web site for any additional info and great pictures of what he offers.

Letts

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

A friend and his son each have a BT99. He has a bumpbuster on his, his son's gun is as it came from the factory. I asked to shoot their guns and put a few a shells though each of them one morning when we were together. To say the bumpbuster is effective is an understatement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.