1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bumpbuster owners

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rexxon631g, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rexxon631g

rexxon631g Member

Just getting an idea, where do most of you set you hydraulic setting for best recoil reduction. I know I know everybody is different. just want to know which direction would be best 5 and 6 seem a liitle stiff,

2. butcher

butcher Member

Ken Rucker said that the bump buster should only travel about an 1/8th of an inch.

3. high 2

high 2 Member

I have one on my trap gun and have installed quite a few of them. I find that most people tend to set them too light. I shoot 3 dram 1 1/8oz and have mine set at 8. They don't need to move as much as you would think That's why they work as well as they do. Larry

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

rexxon631g:

You have a PM.

sissy

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Ken set mine when he installed it and I saw no reason to change it.

But........I don't know the number, but I'll bet Ken does.

Why not ask him?

I wouldn't doubt that he sets all the shotguns the same when he is done installing it.

Hauxfan!

6. rexxon631g

rexxon631g Member

Well as usual Ken is one step up on me, I did not have to call him, He saw this post and called me last night to chat. What a nice fellow and great businessman I am more than satified with my purchase and am sure I will have years of enjoyment from the Bumpbuster, and if there is a problem I am sure Ken will stand behind it.

7. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

Those of us who live in San Antonio get to deal with Ruck in person on a regular basis. If you are ever at the National Shooting Complex, you need to stop by his shop and you will understand why he is so popular. He not only knows what he is talking about but is an all-around nice guy. IMHO Ron Renouf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.