1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bump-Buuster with adjustable pad verses PFS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by butcher, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

Just the Bump-Buster with adjustable LOP and pad rotation without attachment to comb. Veres the PFS

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I agree with PerazziBigBore! I have neck and back problems, even at a young age. I have 2 PFS Stocks. One is on a MX-15 and the other is on a MX8. I have a neck like a giraffe, so a comb is a must. I have never tried the BumpBuster, but have nothing but respect for Ken Rucker and his products. The PFS reduces recoil by a huge margin. The only stock that I have ever shot that came close, was my old Infinity which was custom fitted by Dennis Devault and his group.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    "The Scattergun Store"

3. butcher

butcher Member

Does the PFS work like a soft touch or ? How does the grips fit the different guns? Any fitting involved?

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

The PFS systems are the same, but the grips are different. Lets suppose you have a Kolar. You buy the entire mechanism for a Kolar. Six months down the road, you decide that a Ljutic is for you. Buy the Ljutic, calll a dealer and order a Ljutic grip, install and now you have a PFS for the Ljutic. If you have any questions, that you would like to discuss in length - give me, Bob Schultz Target Shotguns, or Vern Brown (owner & designer of PFS) a ring or email.

Matt

5. butcher

butcher Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.