1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bump-Buster

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by C Prince, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Ken Rucker is the man. Ken put on of his Bump-Busters on my Rem 870TBLH. I have to tell you it does a fantastic job of reducing recoil. I was shooting 3dram 1 1/8 7 1/2's with it and it felt like I was shooting a 28ga 1100. The fit and finish are second to none. If you are in the market for a recoil system, don't hesitate to give Ken a call. His contact info can be found on the above listed site.

Chad

2. bkms

bkms Member

Ditto, and i like my adjustable comb he installed on my Guerini.

3. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Ken recently put a fully adjustable Bump Buster on my K32 and I could not be happier.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Another want-to be, since the patent expired.

5. ouch

ouch Member

Shot410,

Ken is also a poster on this site that freely shares his information with others. Your post is uncalled for. Richard

6. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Ken is a meticulous craftsman who has innovated in hte area of recoil reduction to help people shoot better and can be counted on to attend many shoots.

He is a man of his word. One of the good guys.

Don Rackley

7. shot410ga

WOW! I guess I wanna-be too.

8. shot410ga

Oh! One more thing. Take any reducer that uses oil, place something on the recoil pad then hit it with a big hammer. The recoil device will not even move! The oil system valving works to slow to absorb any of that instant wack. But, it does draw the recoil out (long curve). The spring and air system do control that instant wack and the recoil curve is much shorter, and softer. Try it, you'll find this to be true on any recoil device, or do the math. I've done both.

Sorry, I upset everyone.

"The-wanna-be, too"

9. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Ken Rucker didn’t know me from Adam’s off-side ox when I called him about installing an adjustable butt plate on a new (to me) Citori Trap Grade III that was too straight for my Icabod Crane neck. He said to bring it by. When I walked into his shop he dropped whatever he was doing, installed it while we talked and then helped me determine the amount of drop and cant.

Great service, a product that is well worth the money and an enjoyable time spent with a gentleman; what else could you ask for?

HBT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bump buster recoil reducer

ken bump buster
ken rucker bump buster
ken rucker bump busters