1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bump Buster

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TEXASZEPHYR, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Well the results are in. Got the stock from Ken rucker on 7/4 at the state
    shoot. After a day of shooting it and making adjustments, sot the state shoot
    on fri sat and sun. That thing is smoooooth. Have had rads and the others but
    this has to be the best yet. shoot all weekend and not one flinch. raises my scores by 10 birds per event from what they had been. Its a pleasure to shoot
    again. Thanks again Ken you did a great job and your BUMP BUSTER is a fantastic product.
    bob

2. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Ken is the stock God..... :)

3. Trucido

Trucido TS Member

I also have a BB from ken (with adjustable pad) and finally got to shoot it on Tuesday. It works great and I ended up shooting 6 practice rounds rather than my usual 4...and my shoulder had no soreness afterwards!

Works great and looks great!

Thanks Ken!

-Kyle

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks, Y'all!!

Ken

5. gotbass

gotbass Member

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Actually, it was a lot deeper than that most of the time!! Good shot of the infamous Gunter "Possum" Knight on post 2, Jimmy....LOL! I got back to San Antonio today for the SCTP shoot this weekend and 4H next week, and it doesn't even look like the same place we were last week.....all dried up and everything very neatly mowed and trimmed.....and boy is it green!!!!

Ken

7. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Is there a website showing the Bump Buster?

8. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Listed above.....you can't miss it!!...LOL

Ken

9. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Ken, I have to add my opinion here also. I think you have a real winner with the Bump Buster. You have put several Rad's on for Audrey and I but I really like the new piece better. And I want to thank you for helping me with my K80 last weekend. Went out tonight and shot it Very well. That little tweaking you gave it really made a big difference. Amazing how easy it is to shoot a gun that fits. LOL..... Thanks again.
    PS Did you figure out how many people won that were using your stuff or guns fit by you? I can name a whole bunch from just who I know that you have helped. Tells me something about gun fitters. LOL

Jimmy

10. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Glad I could help, Jimmy! I have the info for the winners list, just have to get it on a poster for the shop wall.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.