1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bump-Buster vs. Isis

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 4th. down, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4th. down

4th. down Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Which would be better for perceived recoil, understanding that it is somewhat different for all of us - Bump-Buster or Isis on a OU?
  2. Texas Clays

Texas Clays Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Go with the Bump-Buster any day. Ken does beautiful work at a fair price and he stands behind his work. About the product it works, I have a bad sholder from old football injuries and his product has let to continue shooting with no pain. He is the best.

Buddy Loveless
    Texas Clays
  3. autogun

autogun Member

Mar 17, 2008
    I have used and still use an Isis on one gun. It is an excellent product. I assume the others work well also but I have not tried them so I can't express an intelligent opinion. An Isis is tuned to the gun and load-- talk to the owner. Don't know about the others.
  4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Los Angeles
    Recoil doesn't bother me, but now I'm spoiled by recoil devises. Why take a kick if I can have just a push.

Other than ISIS, I also tried Softouch, Gracoil, Bump-Buster, Air-(something), and (for the hack of it) the hideous looking PFS. I can't really tell much differences except PFS is the softest, but I'll have to buy a ugly gun to match it.

So I went with ISIS mainly because it doesn't totally ruin the look of a beautiful gun.

One thing about the ISIS, you can't use soft pad, according to the factory instruction. Never spend time to understand it, maybe someone can explain it to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bump buster isis specs

bump buster vs isis