1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUMP-BUSTER SATISFACTION

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dog easy, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

Well after weeks of bad weather and some cataract surgery, I finally got to shoot my gun with the new Bump-Buster installed. To say that I am happy would be a big understatement! My Citori is now a very soft shooting gun. Shot 200 rounds today and no pain what so ever. Ken is a great guy that does superior work and offers tremendous customer service. 100% satisfied!

I am not a trapshooter nor do I play one on TV.......

Shoot safe, John

2. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

John,

As long as we are giving ole Ken plugs. Don't forget that you also shot my CG today with one of Ken's Bump-Busters installed.

A great product from a pretty good ole boy. Well he's not pretty, but a nice guy anyway. LOL

Jerry Walker

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Ken did a good job on mine also. I will have him put one on the next gun I buy too.

4. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

Yes, I did get to shoot Jerry's CG today. I have talked to the wife and she has authorized me to up my bid to $500.00. Thanks so much again for the chance to shoot it. That was my first opportunity to shoot a high quality trap gun, and yes, I fell in love with it. Ok, Ok I can go $750.00.

I'm looking forward to trap school.

I am not a trapshooter nor do I play one on TV.

Shoot safe, John

5. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

Kudos for Ken Rucker. He put the Auto-buster on my Beretta A391 last November and also installed a soft, adjustable comb. I could not have been happier with the service, quality of work and performance of the product. I bought the gun from Able Ammo and they did all the nuisance stuff--sent the stock to Ken for the work and then reassembled it and sent the whole works to me, ready to shoot. Bryan at Able is also tops.

Texas has grown a crop of real gentlemen IMHO!

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Hey!! Thanks for all the attaboys!!!

Ken

7. teddy34

teddy34 TS Member

I have just had one instaled. What setting have you found that works
    best?

8. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

I left mine on 6 which is where Ken recommends your starting setting should be. That setting seems to work very well.

I am not a trapshooter nor do I play one on TV.

Shoot safe, John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.