1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUMP-BUSTER...now in LIVING COLOR !!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PA101_guy, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

Here's a look at Ken's Bump-Buster.<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I see the powder coater is up and working! Very cool. This will be a big hit with the "skeeter" crowd. He he he. Keep up the good work Ken.

ec90t

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help, Dave!! Yep, the powder coating system is working well....I've done a couple of black ones and now this. The red is actually much redder than it appears in this picture. The Sporting Clays Nationals are next week in San Antonio, I expect this to really get some attention there.

Ken

4. flylta

flylta TS Member

How much and what guns do you have models for?

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

As far as gun models go, it will fit most rifles and shotguns, some auto loaders excluded. For pricing, feel free to email me directly.

Ken

6. bkms

bkms Member

Ken, will you be set up at the nationals each day? I am still trying to convince the wife we need to take a trip that way so she can shop, lol. Bob

7. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Yes, Bob...the shop will be open starting on Monday, the 29th, and be open daily for the duration of the shoot. There will be a record crowd in attendance this year, so I expect to be very busy.

Ken

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

What is so different about this device, as compared to any of the rest. It looks the same. Maybe it's cheaper? What's the new secret? We all want to know?

9. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

10. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Lighter weight, Easier adjustments, Smoother operation, - The best features of all the others (just to name a few) plus Kens smilin' face.....merlyn..

11. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Ruck:

That's a beautifully shaped pad. Do you supply it with the unit or is it chosen by the customer from the many available?

Rollin

12. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks, Merlyn.....your commission check is in the mail!!!!////LOL...Rollin, that's a -6 Kickeez Rocker pad......my personal favorite. This one's on my gun, but it is a suggestion I make to my customers. I especially try to steer the ladies to it.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.