1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bulk Trap Ammo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rhenium188, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhenium188

Rhenium188 TS Member

0   0   0

I am in need of 20 ga and 12 ga trap ammo in bulk (ex 100 flats). I have two kids shooting 20 ga and I shoot 12 ga, and we are going through this stuff like there is no tomorrow. Does anyone have a source for this in the panhandle of Florida. Would consider both AA and STS and then reload them or could buy Estate / Fiocchi and not reload. Thanks in advance, Bob

2. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

0   0   0

no good deals in colo. or anywhere else time to give up trapshooting.

3. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Find Gamaliel in Ky. GOOD PEOPLE!! If they run trucks s far down as you are, you can't beat them for service.

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Call John Gill at Kemen Ammo. They have a warehouse in South Georgia and can make you a deal.

TB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bulk trap ammo

bulk trap shooting ammo