1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUG A SALTS Ready to ship!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We just received another shipment of Bug A Salt fly killers! $35 plus postage or UPS to you. Awesome Christmas present for gun guya and gals...and anyone else who likes to shoot stuff. Targets are free! Shoots ordinary table salt. Non Toxic. Not recommended for children. Range is about 2 feet. See video below...

Thanks.

Bob Schultz
    Target Shotguns, Inc.
    800-684-6329

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iXdZi3yCXK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xgo5hpoRdjc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Here's a pattern from 3 feet. Even a trapshooter could hit a bug with this thing. JW

3. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7 1/2's or 8's....I had to ask!!

Thanks for the orders...flies will be hurtin' this year.

Bob

4. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

0   0   0

There will not be a fly alive in the Pacific Northwest the day after Christmas........

5. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

Table salt or Sea salt? Does one pattern better than the other. Is Briley making chokes for them yet. Looks like all sorts of possibilities here.

What makes good fly bait and doesn't smell bad, so there is a good supply of targets available? Will these kill a horse fly or does it just make them mad?

The EPA surely is going to regulate these things due to possible enviornmental destruction due to salt build up in the soil. OSHA will surely get something out regarding the danger of shooting and not killing bumble bees and thereby endangering yourself and those around you. May even see a new set of TV ads with class action lawsuits other than against drug companies.

I have already forewarned my kids that the grandkids will be among the receipients of a couple of these. I can hardly wait till Christmas.

6. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

7 1/2's or 8's....I had to ask!!

Good ol premium Morton Ammo. Don't settle for the WMart brand. JW

7. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

0   0   0

I hear Tron is ready to install adjustable combs and kickeze pads, The DeVaults are ready for the custom stocks and Timney is already working on triggers. Also, Just In, Diane Feinstein of Calif has announced that she will have all BANNED in Calif AFTER she get's hers .............of course.

8. turkeyshooter

turkeyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Just got 6 Bug-A-Salt guns today. Opened one and it, filled it with salt and it shot three times before it broke. Not very a very well built piece of plastic. Look like it needs some more work.

9. Harley Lekvold

Harley Lekvold Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've had one for about a month and shot it about 100 times and not one problem.

10. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

0   0   0

Keep the reviews coming in!!! I'm still on the fence.

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe

0   0   0

We have one and have shot it thousands of time without any problem

Except you need to aim, I ain't as good as I used to be shooting from the hip LOL

12. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Turkeyshooter,

Bug A Salt stands behind their product. If you purchased it from us we'll replace it and if you purchased it from Bug-A-Salt or somewhere else they will replace it as well. Sorry you had an issue...you are the first one we heard of.

We have a "demo" here in the shop and I know its been shot hundreds of times without any issue.

I don't sell stuff I can't stand behind...if you have a problem...I have a problem. Call me and we'll get you happy! 800-684-6329

Bob Schultz

13. WZsembik

WZsembik Member

0   0   0

Can't wait til Christmas...ordered 3 yesterday....2 for my 2 sons and 1 for ...uummm...well....uummmm

Well I can't wait 'til Christmas.

Wonder how well they will anchor the Chinese Stinkbugs we have in the Northeast? My wife who thought I was crazy when I told her what I bought, couldn't stop laughing when I showed her the videos...sounds like I may have some competition for that extra Bug-A-Salt.

Bill

14. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Chinese stink bugs!!?? I don't think I want to know what those are....

15. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You guys do realize that the price of salt is going through the roof!!!!!

16. WZsembik

WZsembik Member

0   0   0

Bob, the stink bugs are just one more benefit we have received from our friends to the west...they are a type of beetle, harmless, but prolific and seem to always show up indoors. They are about the size of a quarter, maybe a bit smaller, and smell if your crush them, hence the name. As a bonus they fly, knocking into things, buzzing, scaring my wife and daughter.

If you google stink bug you will se the images. Total pains in the butt....and I am about to be a pain on their population. The battery arrives tomorrow.

Strong "BUY" rating on Morton salt...

Bill

17. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

0   0   0

coyote270_2009_260650.jpg

Dam, out of salt............

18. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

I purchased two from Bug A Salt directly. One is on it's way to a relative, as a Christmas gift, the other I opened. After 3 firings it became almost impossible to cock and when pulling the trigger to fire, the safety would come on in lieu of firing. I just got off the phone with them, they were very apologetic and assured me they would ship another one out today. Sounds good to me (if it's true)

19. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

0   0   0

got my 3 today....

thanks!!

tony

20. setool

setool Member

0   0   0

Ordered 3 today... Can't wait to play !!!

Thanks Guy's,

Mark Schneider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.