1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFER BOB IN HEAD ON ACCIDENT!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap2, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Buffer Bob, (Bob Houk) was involved in a bad head on accident yesterday in Klamath Falls. He is going to be ok, but is in Sky Lake Medical Center right now for a while. The phone number there is 541.882.6311 and he is in room 202. I know he would love to hear from some of his meat shooting buddies, so, if you can take a few minutes out of your day today, give him a call. He could use some cheering up...... Dan Thome (Trap)

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

10-4 Dan. Thanks for the news. l.g.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I dont know Bob but I care about all shooters, Thx for the info

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Like cubancigar said, and i think everybody here on T.S. is of the same school of thought..Ross

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Glad to hear he'll be all right but what a miserable time to be in a hospital with all the game shoots coming up. Reckon this will write off Medford for him. Hope he's up and around quickly......Bob Dodd

6. little gambler

I tried calling twice......his fan base must be bigger than I thought, line was busy and he did not pick up the second time.....or he is at the cafeteria checking out the pies. l.g.

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Ricky.... I understand he broke his sternum, about 9 ribs, and various other bumps and grinds. He was lucky he was in that big truck of his. The other 2 guys in the other truck had to be cut out with the jaws of life. Don't know how they fared... I spoke with him this morning and he was pretty groggy with pain killers and was having a real tuff time breathing. Was in a lot of pain... He may just have to push away from the food trough for a spell..... Dan

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Wow...hes darned lucky to still be with us at all

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Will keep him in our prayers, hope he feels better real soon ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

I pray for everyone on TS.Com even if not by name ...

10. mulls427

mulls427 Member

Thank You WPT (YAC). The prayers are much needed and appreciated :)
    Mulls427

11. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Darn, let's make a list of people here on ts.com who are thinking of him, starting with me. I don't think it's probably for the best for him to be on the phone all day with a broken sternum, but if someone talks to him tell him fellow pot shooter wireguy sends his regards.

12. CalvinMD

Prayers sent ... and will keep saying them for him and all of our trap brothers and sisters in need

13. little gambler

I'll try getting ahold of him in a day or so. Jaws of life on that big truck, now that sounds more serious. l.g.

14. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rick..... They had to use the Jaws on the other guys truck, not Bob's. I'm sure his is totalled, but, he made it out ok....

Gary..... You know how hard it is for Bob to "sit down and shut up"...lol. He will be back up in no time, especially if I tell him I'm going over to his house while he's down and "borrow" all his 800X....... Dan

15. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Bob is a really good guy! Tell him Rudy, Bill, Loper and all the guys at Rattlesnake Gun Club (Tri-Cities,WA)wish him a speedy recovery.

Bill Roberts

16. CalvinMD

Rest and heal well Bob...lotsa good football and baseball on the tube as well as good bird hunting shows...watching a good explosion of feathers might help with the sootball withdrawl..Calvin in Md

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.