1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalo New York Club...ANY NEWS ????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Uncle Sam, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Just wondering if anyone has any news on the Buffalo New York Shooting facility. Last news was that the area they had picked out fell through and that was last summer. Anyone got any news on a new area??? A lot of us Northwest Pa. shooters used to go up there...it was fun!! Inquiring minds want to know !!..........Uncle Sam, Pa.

2. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Uncle Sam, Last I heard they found some more propety a little further east, but don`t quote me as my info. is third hand.

Tom R.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Thanks Tom !!...That's more than I've heard !.........U.S.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

there was an arcticle in the batavia daily a couple of weeks ago. they were looking at i think it was 240 ac. in pembroke. the property has 3 separate owners. 3 separate parcels.

yesterday when i was in beikirch's in east rochester i overheard some guys saying that they, ( buffalo shooting club ) went before the pembroke town board last week for approval and got shot down. whether that's true or not, i don't know. that's what i've heard.

brett d.

5. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

I sure hope they get the job done!!

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

that location in pembroke would be awesome. not far off the thruway and right between roch. and buff.

7. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

Blizaard, do you live in Batavia?

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i live near Batavia. You?

9. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

Blizzard, I was born and raised in Batavia and left there in 1960 when I graduated from Batavia High School. Went to college and and the service and settled in Las Vegas in 1966 and still here. My dad was 1st Sergeant at Troop A in batavia and retired and moved to Las Vegas also. Been back to Batavia to a couple class reunions.
    Great town to grow up in.

Bob McDonald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.