1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--TOYS/TOTS--NOV. 28--VIKINGS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Good show Wally.

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS,

It appears four deer are enough for my family and we are foregoing the second weekend in Wisconsin. Do you have room for Coach and me to come and play?

Calamity

PS Male cheerleaders this year????

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I have a contract that I must honor with the lit, not to vy for handsome legs in MN. He of course has the most handsome man in trapshooting title. (Self proclaimed) My legs will remain covered.

I am looking forward to shooting some targets. Should be a bit rusty after 8 or 9 weeks, but will be a pleasure to shoot at one target instead of 3 of 4 at a time. Kooz and Storming Norman better be on the look out!

Ahh! I won't have a problem, they will all be oggling the cheerleaders and I will waltz away with the top honors.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our fellow shooters!!!

Mark Stevens
    Primedust

4. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Primedust, I welcome the competition. It will be great to see you and your lovely bride again. Have a great Thanksgiving, see you on Sunday

Kooz

5. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Looking forward to it, I think I will bring the 28 gauge just to make fair

Mr Kooz

6. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I wish I had a 410, It would be great fun to see you came out on top of that one.

Looking forward to Sunday

Kooz

7. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Thanks to everyone at the BGC for agreat dsay of shooting.

A special thanks to the Vikings Cheerleaders for helping us kick of ous toys for tots drive. It was great to see Leah and Katie give trap shooting a try

Kooz src='/uploads/kooz25_2008_03033.jpg'>

[​IMG]

8. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Leah, top picture, broke her first target for a 100% success. Katie, bottom picture broke the second of 3 targets. Both are seriously thinking of putting together some girls for our Womens day in April!

We wish to thank both of the girls for their help on our kick off to Toys fot Tots! CalamitySJ's XT trap combo rings true again. Lots of excitement on the line! Who needs football player's!

Primedust

9. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS,

I figured you'd have to take our pictures as co-champions of the day so, since the sun was shining, I thought we'd just get it over with :)

Actually, this was just my way of getting into Stormin's head right before the handicap portion of the day's festivities. It was a beautiful day, and I was impressed with Vikings' cheerleaders Leah and Katie. Both intelligent, articulate women who work full time professional jobs in addition to the 35 hours/week extra each has to put in to meet their commitments as cheerleaders, and were just as beautiful inside as out.

Calamity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

vikings cheerleaders trap shooting