1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB---TEAM SHOOT---JUNE 20

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Looking for forward to a great time on the 20th

KOOZ

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Kooz,

I heard some clubs are trying to send "ringer teams" to this event. Is that True?

Primedust aka: Coach

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Kooz,

CalamitySJ and I have virtually dried up our shooting in the last 2.5 weeks due to family emergencies. I am still on edge with every phone call! Now that I have been away, my highly evolved right shoulder has shrunk and my trigger finger calaos has shriveled to a minor bump of perfection. I don't know if the magic touch has faded or not, but I will get some time on the trigger on the 20th.

CalamitySJ and myself will be tired out from traveling to our second home away from home club, Alexandria and the MN. Chain shoot on the 19th. Rush home for the parade run through town with a float for her work and then perhaps a Jimmy Johns hang over. But we will still be in prime shape for the team shoot.

No one is just gonna walk away with our trophies without a tussle first. I need a new buckle to replace the one I wear and have mine already picked out.

I hear your Princeton boys club is trying to get 2 or 4 teams rounded up, that and Watertown is on the lurk. Alas, you will fail. CalamitySJ will keep my my buckle safe. She is my not so secret weapon.

See you on the line. Primedust

4. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Looking forward to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.