1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-RESULTS-JACKPOT--FEB. 12-50x50

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Good going, Mark :)

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Great Shooting Mr Stevens, It,s alwas a pleasure shooting on a the same squad with the coach AKA Primedust

Kooz

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Thanks Denny and Kooz.

I got to say it was fun to break them all again, but it sure wasn't pretty. Not a good break in the whole mess! I was looking for soot balls and got micro chips. Don't know if it was the cold or the 4 layers of clothes but it was ugly. Looks good on paper though.

Lit, don't you think it is about time you come out and play again with us in Buffalo?

Mark aka: Coach- Primedust

4. wdturner

wdturner Member

Hey Mark Was it the fall on the ice that did this for ya??? Tom, Great shooting

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I guess you could say it sure didn't hurt. At least not anymore.

Primedust

6. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I guess that what happens when your wife kicks you out of the house for the day, eh? :) Seriously, it was either laundry or shooting. Guess which he picked?

Calamity

7. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well I had a good reply, but I do beleive that "NO RESPONSE" would be the correct way to go. "I am just sayin'"
    I love you dear!!!

Primedust

It is going to be warm, Sunny and light winds Sunday, come out and enjoy a day of shooting. 10:00 I will be there hope to see you all there too. I will be the guy with the dish pan hands. You know the old guy who smells like Downy fabric softner with a dryer sheet stuck to his leg.

8. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Wow, I guess your response was my Valentines Day present, eh? I keep telling you that you are never more attractive to me than when your hands are in hot, soapy dishwater. But laundry too? Be still my heart!

Can't wait to shoot with you on Sunday.

9. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

yes dear! Seems like I am always in "Hot Water" But that is just the way I like it. I am just sayin'

Sunday will be GREAT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.