1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--RESULTS--JACKPOT EVENT--JAN. 8

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

OK Ladies and Gentlemen, It looks like we are going to have a great day tomorrow to get out side and play. Hope to see you all the the trap line

Shoot well

Kooz

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

you guys finally had decent weather. Good for you.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rule of thumb is... If you miss,run the rest. Kooz has that down pat.

Nice shootin Kooz and the rest of yooz too. Glad your weather was just right for winter J-pots.

To Wally and the gang... Have a prosperous '12

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Happy New Year Everyone!

Yesterday we closed up the Hunting farm for the year. Sad day that comes every year. So now we turn our attention to the JACKPOT shoots. No more distractions from the real birds. Time to change the leader board. Norman get ready.

Primedust AKA: Coach

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Sally and I were schooled again by those long tailed jets. Seems no matter what you do, they will not flush in 40 to 50 mph winds. All we got were tired legs, bleeding lungs and a big blister on my heal. Another great day in the outdoors. Hunting is not about killing..... But we all know that. I enjoyed a great day with my beautiful bride, my dog, our land and nature. Doesn't get much better!
    Although watching Norman turn white when Sally walks through the door during jackpot days is a very close second. Get ready Norman!!
    Weeeerrreeee BACK.

Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.