1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--RESULTS--JACKPOT EVENT-JAN.15

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

29 degrees and light southerly winds. Perfect! Looking forward to shooting with my bride and friends on Sunday.

P.S.
    It is time for the youth shooters to start ramping up for April programs! Get out and shoot with us Sunday! Hope to see you there.

Mark Stevens
    aka: Coach

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well, according to the latest forcast Sunday will be 34 degrees with light winds. Perfect for shooting. The extended forcast looks poor for shooting with higher winds and cold coming. This is the weekend to enjoy our sport because it looks as though the fun is over. Get out the long johns ma!

Come join us! Norman,last week was beginners luck! This week my bride may be there and you know I cannot shoot when she is around. Give it another try?

It was sure fun last week seeing so many old friends that have disappeared when the cold came.

Fishing is good, but I put the boat away and ice is NOT safe enough for my size yet. Besides, guns and noise are where it is at.

Those slimers and beer can wait a few more weeks.

Primedust

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Yes, I know. I cannot believe it hasn't melted either.

Primedust

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

You guys got some good shooters up there! wow!

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

What a great day yesterday. Loads of fun, great friends, even got to coach some new shooters which always makes my day. Can't wait for next weekend--Kooz, I'm comin' for ya!

Calamity

6. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I'm looking forward to it

Kooz

7. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Good shooting Kooz, Sally. Was a great day, a little breezy, but fun. I enjoyed coaching newbies again after being away for 80 to 90 days. That is where it is at.

Mark Stevens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.