1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--RESULTS--JACKPOT EVENT-FEB. 5

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Once again it is going to be a fantastic "early fall" weekend with temperatures in the mid 30's. ( what is going on?) Light winds and plenty of extra large targets. Not enough bird shooting this fall so I have to take it out on targets.

Come and join us!

P.S.
    Norman we miss you! C'mon back. We're tired of Mr. Crawford taking all the Lewis money. We will save some for you. Heck I will even let you start out on Post 1 if you like. I will again be tuckered out after Sally runs my butt all around the Pheasants Forever banquet on Saturday. Your odds are good that you can rally past this old man on Sunday. Of course you still have to deal with the Kooz.

Mark aka: Coach

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

37 degrees on Sunday with winds at 3 mph. Next week 12 degrees with higher winds. Which would you rather shoot? Me, both, but prefer the warmer. Hopefully the FOG will leave. I am poor at sound shooting ever since Sally started whispering in my ear!

Come join us!
    Mark Stevens

You too Stormin'

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well shooting may have become a little more difficult, on Sunday, for me this morning. Who says men in the last few furlongs of life cannot multitask?

I did the splits, tested the soundness of my running board mounts (with the back of my head), tested the strength of the arm rest on the truck and did a quick visual of the catalytic convertor on my truck all in under one second this morning. The truck is in great shape. The inspector is not as good. I am sure that left a mark.

Damn ice. Good news is the fog is nearly gone, bad news is there is a quarter inch of frozen "fog" on the drive way. Some with scuff marks!

Primedust

Norman, now is your chance.

4. wdturner

wdturner Member

No No Wally!!!! It was Mark trying to get ready for Sunday. Excuses all ready broadcast. This way if he misses one or two we will know why. You guys have a great day, going to try to make it back up there again, A very nice place to shoot. Tom Shields

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well, I could only muster 47 and 48's. Cold and dark. No sun - no 40 degrees. Did get to 31 though. Next week is a new beginning.

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.