1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--RESULTS--JACKPOT EVENT-FEB. 26

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Good luck all you guys. But the way your guys shoot, luck is not involved.

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Jack, it is when I shoot :) Looking forward to seeing you soon!

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Thanks Jack.

Sunday will be Warm (35 degrees) light winds, OK some snow, but hey it is MN. not that we can confirm that this year. I am looking forward to shooting with all my friends again this weekend. Perhaps I can improve on my percentage of missing in the front too!

We only have a Month of shooting Jackpots left. Come on out and join us! I will again be tired out on Sunday after carousing with My Significant other and our resident terrorist Beth on Saturday. More classes on how to kick her out of the country for a year! No more me having to wake up at 5 am to wake her up! YES!!! Good Luck today at "MOCK TRIAL" Beth. Wait, what am I saying! IF she wins today, no shooting for me next Sunday! OHHHHH! Mixed messages. GO BISON!

Primedust aka: DAD First :)

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

38 degrees and a little windy. Makes us better shots and evens the outcome! Come out and enjoy Minnesota Spring! Bring a kite or a gun! Or just enjoy a cup of hot coffee. Hope to see you there!

Primedust aka: Coach

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

That puts Mark in the season lead... Yes?

Nice shootin Mark. Those Brownings just "keep-on-a-kickin-ass"

6. dward

dward Member

When I let the dog out Sunday morning into that howling east wind, I told myself I was sure glad the Mpls Jackpot was Saturday when it wasn't as windy. That's damn good shooting in that kind of wind Mark!! When it comes out the east like that it's cold as h*ll for a right hand shooter too!

Congrats - Big Dan

7. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Thanks Dan and Jack.

Yes it was cold, didn't think it was too bad until I got home and was freezing! Targets were wild! Don't have a clue how I hit some of them. Sorry Bill, score doesn't show that Bill Smith had a high 48 before I went out, for my last round. I was hoping to tie him, but ran the last 25 handicap. ( missed the second bird on singles) Who Knew! Now, do I or don't I want to take that reduction, the ATA so generously said, I need??

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.