1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--RESULTS--JACKPOT EVENT-FEB. 19

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

The Mrs. and I are looking forward to shooting on Sunday. Should be Balmy and light winds from the South. The Mrs. is looking to take away my thunder and she can do it, when she sets her mind to it. The adjustments to her gun and trigger should work in my favor.

Primedust

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

You've adjusted my gun AGAIN? I still remember the last time you took apart my entire stock--20 minutes before the State Handicap Championship!

And as for 'setting my mind to it'? I think I've got a new target.

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I will continue to shoot the light 8's, as always, and pick up his 7-1/2 papers off the ground, after Coach drops a bird, to inhale that scent. Nothing smells better than a just-shot Federal Paper, and nothing feels sweeter than beating Coach at the game he taught me. Life is simple and good.

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I will continue to shoot the light 8's, as always, and pick up the 7-1/2 papers off the ground after Coach drops a bird to inhale that scent. Nothing smells better than a just-shot Federal Paper, and nothing feels sweeter than beating Coach at the game he taught me. Life is simple and good.

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

When student beats teacher, then the stars are aligned. Last I heard the sky is falling. Dear!

I like your sassy attitude. If I remember you became Handicap winner that particular day, although a little testy with me, all was forgiven latter. Would my memory be memorex?

Primedust aka: Dishwasher

6. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Oh,to answer the question, light eights or 7.5. 8 shot! Light eights one once estates, 1145 fpm with improved modified choke. Nothing finer for me! I love the sweet smell of success.

I difinitely have the itch to shoot! Sunday is going to be unbelievably warm and fairly calm with SUN! Should be another memory coming. Good or Great memory doesn't matter. Clays will break and noise will be made! Not much finer than that.

Oh! Except you dear.

Primedust

7. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Mr Cranky Pants is still shaking his head on the 3-49's yet losing today. I don't think I've ever seen him so preoccupied with an upcoming Jackpot Shoot as he is for the 26th.

Boys, clean your guns and come ready to play, because Coach is already planning his strategy for next weekend. Frankly, it's a little scary. :)

8. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Things to write down in the shooting journal.

1. Don't shoot the exact same score, with the exact same bird dropped, in a jackpot shoot. Perhaps miss one in singles instead of at the end of the handicap round. Three 49's with either the 45th or 46th bird dropped each time. Perhaps I need a coach!!!! lol

NICE SHOOTING Mr. Smith.

I thought I had Norman but alas the famous dice, that has up until now treated me well, has "crapped out". Next week is on the horizon, colder weather with snow! Bring it on! I am ready.

Primedust

It is fun to see another name on the winners list. Best of luck in the future Bill!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.