1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-RESULTS-JACKPOT EVENT-50x50!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Wow! Sunday will be around 70 degrees! Winds will be a little stiff from the South, but hey it is March! The groundhogs are back. The robins and mourning doves are singing and the geese are honking. Targets will be flying and I plan on breaking more than I have the last two weeks. Was great to see so many friends returning to the trap feild this weekend. Next week promises to be even better. Lots of rust in some of those barrels too. I sure enjoyed coaching a few youths and their adult companions Sunday. That time of the year is just around the corner.

I must apologize :( I forgot the deer sausage at home last weekend. BADDDD! I will bring new and even more this weekend. The Mrs. will help me remember. Hey, I am old!! If I forget this weekend I will buy the beers at the local tavern after shooting is over. Hummm, that doesn't sound half bad....

I am on a slump so if anyone is going to try to move up in the ranks now is the time. (NORMAN???) (Kooz????) I am sure it is just the shock of shooting in a shirt in MARCH!!! Eric M., My new shells didn't do the trick, so we may as well shoot them up, and buy some others!!! What do you say? See you on the line Sunday?

P.S. I am getting real busy after this weekend so I am sure looking to blow off some steam, and break some real scores. For me Summer has arrived! Besides that Sally has a honey do list longer than I am round, so I better snap too!

Mark Stevens
    aka: Coach-Primedust

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Some weather reports are now predicting 80 degrees for Sunday. Wholly Crap! We will have all the traps running at the club so lines will be flowing even faster than normal. Last week we had 63 jackpot entry's, over 40 practice rounds and a few instructional rounds too! With weather like this, more fun!!! More Shooters, and more Deer sausage coming.

Please come, join Sally and I on Sunday. We will be at the club by 9:00 and eagar to make some noise. Free coffee and rolls, and rumor has it Sherry will have the grill open for Burgers!

Mark Stevens

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Sure, I take some time off shooting to coach a few youths and adults, and you sneak up to the line and post a 50. Nice Shooting Bill. I guess if I am going to score on this game only a 50 will do with you around. Ha.

Next week I will be a little busy with the coach's clinic, but may take a few minutes to put a 50 on the board too. What a beautiful day to shoot in MN. (Except for a little wind it doesn't get any better. Over 70 jackpot shooters today and nearly as many practice rounds. Busy,Busy. Just the way a gun club is supposed to be.

Hope to see you all next week!

Primedust

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Congrats to all you guys.

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Thanks to Sherri Shelstad, the Burgers were fantastic! (The deer sausage was gone before I could get a sniff.) Good thing I live with the freezer full of it at home. Ice cold Miller beer and deer sausage tonite. Darn I am hungry now.

More Burgers Sherri! Please!

(don't let the cardiologist know).

Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

50x50 gun