1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-RESULTS-JACKPOT EVENT--50x50

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I don't know how that guy does it. Sunday is going to be warm at 30 degrees. Perhaps the 9" of partly cloudy we received last night along with the additional 4 inchs of yuk today will leave by Sunday. Winds West at 9 mph. Should be a good day to shoot. Not the 20 to 25 mph winds of last week.

Come on out and join us!!!
    Time is getting short, and Mark is overdue to slip up! Should be easy for him to slip with all the snow and ice now!

Primedust

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Better polish up your guns boys! I just heard we may have a legend coming to shoot on Sunday. He is a real shooter!

Primedust

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

what happened to your brand new ready to use snow blower?

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

O.k. I will promise to only shoot from the field this week! But lets not make it a habit. I love the long range shots you know! Going to be boring though.

Common Summer,the longer the yardage, the more misquito's, deer flies and sweat bee's are in the pattern. Yes! Just another golden carrot for you!

Primedust

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Alright... who's the rat?

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Wow Wally. good stuff pal. and another great guy and great shooter shuns Florida and still breaks em all. Good shooting Jim... See you in a couple of months. Jack

7. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Great Shooting Jim and Joe O. Fantastic shooting for a cool, and ice covered field. Great shooting Mark Claycomb, Mark broke a 49 and lost to the dice roll. It was his personal best! The 45th target got him. (Hum, that target sounds familar to me too.) Mark was going along gang busters and dropped the target on a near straight away by shooting just over the top. Was great to watch him pound them. I look forward to next week! Only a few weeks to go!

Joe, Thanks for coming to Buffalo Gun Club. It was a "blast" to shoot with you. See you Saturday at Stearns Co. Pheasant Forever Banquet!

Wally, thank you for pulling all those rounds in the wind and cold. Who knew the turn out would be so high? 53 entrys in the Jackpot and another 25 or 30 rounds of practice, along with 4 or 5 new shooters.

Zach Warwig, Thanks for coming. Perhaps it will go your way next week. It is all about the fun and friends in the winter! Have a great time in Florida! Remember, It doesn't get serious until the misquito's start bitting! i bet they are biting in Florida. Go get them!

Mark Stevens
    aka: Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.