1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB---Oct.10---JACKPOT EVENT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I heard Norman was looking for a matched set of SECOND place trophies. I need a new buckle for the new belt I will be ordering for Shamrock

Kooz

Hope to see you tomorrow Norman

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I would like to thank the Buffalo Gun club for all of there hard work

Great day with great targets and great people

Thanks Again

Kooz

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Sally are you and Mark Going to be there next week?

I need a little competition

Kooz

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Kooz, we have 50 guests this week end at the farm. Pheasants will be flyin' but not getting very far! My brothers 40th birthday, Moms an octogenerian, and Sally and I will be 2 years! Big party!

Don't get to used to being in #1 spot. Sally is under the weather right now, but when she is well I am sure she is planning on putting all of you and me in our place. "I hear her practicing in her sleep"
    Shhhhhhh! Don't tell her, but I wisper subliminal messages into her dreams. You know the fun kind like "LOSS" "NO BIRD" "Broken" she gets so frustrated!

Hope she doesn't catch on!

Primedust

By the way, the way she is tearing up ducks, you are in trouble! (perhaps I should buy her a knife)

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

A little pneumonia has set me back for a bit. How sick is this--I took three days off work this week so I'd be in good enough shape for pheasant opener! Who has priorities like that?

Kooz, get you and your missus out here Saturday and help us harvest all these pheasants flying in our back 200 acres, would ya? I'm barely contagious anymore and Coach says he might even consider taking me off of tall cattail duty and making me post. Sounds boring to me--what's pheasant hunting without chest waders?

Calamity
    Down but not out

PS Coach, I hear what you're saying to me when I'm sleeping and it's NOT about trapshooting :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.