1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Oct 30, 2008

So sorry to have missed out on the costume event last weekend. Coach was out at the farm hunting and setting up for deer opener while I stayed home and hosted 20+ teens for a party. By the time the weekend was over I was done. Probably a good thing I stayed away anyway as my costume would most likely have started another ruckus or gotten me arrested :)

Good luck to all the hunters this weekend, the shooters at BGC, and better win the Jackpot while you can before hunting season ends! Come January Coach'll be ready to spend weekends at home and get back to the club and he's itching to win.

PS. WS, there's still loads of pheasants mocking us on the farm. After deer you'd better bring your bride out and help us cull the population!
  2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    abbielew- Why is using upper case letters in a title bad manners? I could not find any thread titles that totally excluded upper case letters.

Wally- Sounds to me like you have a fine gun club with one disgruntled member.

Pat Ireland
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.