1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-NATIONAL TRAP SHOOTING DAY-9/27

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I'll be there with bells on! I am extremely motivated to finally win something at my home club, an honour I have yet to achieve. I may have to handcuff Coach to the TV remote in order to have a chance but I'm getting desperate. I want BGC hardware!

Dang you, WS, for getting such great prizes. What really sucks is seeing them on the mantle at home and knowing they aren't mine.

Oh, the humanity!

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey, CalamitySJ,

You put away your spurs, black leather chaps and honey do list for a while and perhaps I could catch a 24 hour cold and not be able to shoot? My flanks are a little sore right now, so you could work a deal. Otherwise, suck it up Princess! See you on my turf on the 27th. I don't remember you wearing bells before? I was probably in triage then>

I promised You I would never drop another target for you again which means that you must now kick it up a notch. BAMM! So far you are doing an excellent job! Can't wait for you to put me in my place!

Guess if we can't shoot geese we may as well make some soot balls. I'll borrow you a few bucks for your money clip! Want a side bet? No not that! How about a diet coke?

Coach

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Coach,

I'm struggling to find words to reply to your post, therefore I shall simply beat you on the 27th after waggling my last shell your way and smoking the target. 'Nuff said.

We could shoot geese if there were some; I guess early goose season really means "pay us $4 extra so we can give the chance to feel like a hunter even though we all know geese aren't here yet". I do like wearing my camo, though.

CalamitySJ

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

That BGC place "breeds" some characters

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

You're certainly right if you're referring to us all having GOOD 'breeding'! And no, MIA, that is not a double entendre!

Good humour, wit and a spirit of welcome are always present there. At our wedding Coach and I kept it to family only, which naturally included our BGC friends. We are lucky to have such a great place to shoot.

6. BELGIBOY

BELGIBOY TS Member

I'm gonna come over to BGC tonight to check it out. It sure sounds like an awesome place to learn and shoot.

7. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Belgiboy,

Make sure you introduce yourself to Wally and Coach. If you're a new shooter and want some help you can be guaranteed either one will spend whatever time you need, from checking your gun at the patterning board or helping you on the line. It truly is a great place to learn and shoot, as you said.

8. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS, if the weather holds and we get done with even a little light left, can we play an Annie Oakley or two? I'll bring the pies for the winners! Fresh Dutch apple, sour cherry, blueberry.............

May be the only thing I win all day, and that's only if I bring the 14 year old daughter to shoot from the 27--it's her best yardage!

CSJ

9. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey CalamitySJ. I didn't see no stinkin pies yesterday and I had my two shot along for those oakleys. Lucky the weather didn't hold out!!!

Guess we need those pies for Wednesday league night instead! Peach, Apple, and Raspberry would be a nice touch.

I may shoot poorly right now, but I can eat pie with the best of them! Put it right along side my burger with the onions please!

Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.