1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Toddy, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toddy

Toddy Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Congratulations Mark, see you in Hawaii.

Current Weather Updated: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 13:00 HST - Hilo

Feels Like: 30
    Wind: E 13km/h
    Relative Humidity: 65%
    Pressure: 101.71 kPa
    Visibility: 16.0 km
    Ceiling: 3300 ft

Reg. Todd
  2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Thanks Toddy!

Felt good to see clear enough to shoot again. Have to admit I was really concerned a week ago. Really had to work at it. Not many targets shot around here in the winter except in total cold and dark conditions with moderate wind and high chilling winds.

Had a great time shooting with a lot of wonderful friends. Sally and I are looking forward to making more friends when we arrive in Hawaii. Feels like 86 degrees F. I can't wait. Sally talks about Hawaii all the time now and was late for work today, because she started packing? What is that all about? Do I have to start looking for my razors and tooth brush in the suit cases now?

Hard to hold a fair skined Canadian girl down! She actually talked about skipping work to shoot doubles before we come to Hawaii? C'mon? she has shot at over 50 doubles in her life time so she should be ready right!! I can't wait to hear the chatter again. She really gets excited over doubles?

See you in 7 days!

Prayers for Dave Terning seem to be working! He is sitting up on the bed for a few minutes yesterday!!! Keep Praying!!

Mark and Sally Stevens
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.