1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-MULTI-TARGET EVENT---Feb. 28

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Wally,

The weather is going to be just right for shooting on Saturday and Sunday! The Mrs. and I are anxious to break a few hundred orange dinner plates over the weekend! The Mrs. has put away the swim suits and pulled out the jackets again so we have a few week ends to kill before ATA starts in earnest in MN. What better way than to break a few hundred registered targets in the dead of winter! Sally is also anxious to extend her doubles knowledge although she is bustin' them pretty fair right now.

My eyes are on the mend yet again and I may be better than last week. I have the Need to smoke some targets! Either way there is no better way to find out than to shoot and shoot some more! I look forward to seeing all my friends out there on Saturday and Sunday at the beautiful Buffalo Gun Club.

Bring a friend, Donuts and Coffee are free and advise is only given upon request! Hope to see some of our Youth Shooters out there!

Mark Stevens
    aka: Coach, Lucky, Primedust, and ....

P.S. Don't mess with Ron B!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.