1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

BUFFALO GUN CLUB---MAY 5--ATA EVENT RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hello Fellow Shooters!

I hope you are planning on coming out and having fun with us this weekend. A registered shoot.

Please take time throughout your day to learn about the A.E.D.! It takes only a few minutes and could save you, your buddy, your soul mate or even a grandchild. Our community, like many communities, have worked hard to get these installed in public places. Look around, know where they are, and know how to use them!! We had two persons in the past few months saved in Buffalo, MN. because of this simple device. One was a doctor!! I have been trained before, but will definitely do the update on Saturday! Join Sally, myself and our children in taking the time to learn how to save a life, in an emergency, time is critical. This is a critical clinic! It takes only a few minutes. The training is free!!!

Mark Stevens
  2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

So fun today, regardless of the weather. Looking forward to tomorrow too--I'll try and remember egg salad, the defib, Resusi-Annie, my shooting glasses, my rain jacket, tips for the trap kids and my wallet. Oh, and the camera, download cable and computer. And whatever I'll forget I can pick up when I have to go back for my gun, which I'll forget to load into the truck. Sheesh.

Calamity "I sure lived up to my name today" SJ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.