1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-MAY 22-23-24-25 ATA EVENT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ertz, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ertz

Ertz Member

I am falling into a trance.... I am channelling the spirit of another.... Missouri keeps coming to mind........

Is this a registered shoot? Are there awards? Will there be food? Where are you located? Are there hotels nearby?

If only I were as handsome as, oh forget it......

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Ertz, all these things and more! And yes, there IS a defibrillator in the clubhouse so come on down! Thankfully 'looks' have nothing to do with shooting ability so I may have a chance at winning something. After 18 hours of the D&D clinic in Buffalo this weekend I'm ready!

3. Ertz

Ertz Member

That's right Calamity you probably are not familiar with the "mouth from the south". Quite a handsome fellow. Ask coach about him. The wife and I will see you on Saturday.

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Ertz,

Was that the guy who used to perform the magic trick of turning 100 orange hurled disks into black rolling clouds of dust with just a slight twitch of his finger. He was pretty good. Probably not able to shoot anymore after years of being the the center of attention. Shame he is so shy that he can't show up again. Remember if they can't find you handsome they should find you handy. He always said he was handsome, so that must mean he is not very handy?

5. Ertz

Ertz Member

Great targets, great weather, great people, great food, great prizes makes one heck of a day! Great shoot today Wally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.